Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 16

I apologize to all of my faithful readers, if there are any, for neglecting my blog over the last week.  I could make up a bunch of excuses as to why I didn't have time to write, but I will save you all from the bore.

I am happy to report, that while I wasn't writing, I was also not shopping. Frankly, I did not have time to miss shopping. Last weekend the weather was so beautiful all I wanted to do was be outside. I'm actually looking forward to later on this year when I have to start really getting creative with my outfit selections. I promise to blog more and also catch up on all the pictures I have failed to upload.


Fashion tip of the day: Find colors that work best with your complexion and hair color, and stick with them! Women make the mistake of trying to wear a rainbow of colors that don't work for them. I'm not saying to be boring with your wardrobe, but some colors just aren't going to work for you. Coral is one of the few colors that looks good on everyone. Invest in something coral, it's a safe bet.

2 comments:

  1. I am a faithful reader, and fellow shopping-sacrificer! Keep posting... I'm using as a source of inspiration to stay out of the store and in my existing closet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no posts for 15 days! Are you still on the wagon?

    ReplyDelete